Geothermal water heating is a new energy awareness standard.
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance
- Offers up to 22.5 EER efficiency rating
- Flexible two-stage geothermal water system offers heating and cooling while providing even comfort
- Radiant heating and cooling without blown air or duct work
- Durable polymer drain pan wards off bacterial growth and corrosion
- Vibration-damped compressors and a fully insulated cabinet
- Specially coated coils are built to last
- May also qualify for a federal tax credit of up to 30 percent of the installation costs through 2016 with a geothermal hot water heating system*
*Tax credit is subject to IRS regulations. Consult a tax professional for advice on tax preparation.