Get Ahead of AC Issues
Wouldn’t it be nice to finally get ahead of those frustrating AC issues before they happen at the worst possible time? Of course it would – for the protection of your budget, as well as avoiding unnecessary discomfort and frustration. That’s why today, we’re bringing you a helpful list of the top 5 common AC problems & how to fix them. Nothing like getting the ball rolling in advance with a little helpful food for thought!
The Top 5 Common AC Problems
& How to Beat Them
1. DISLODGED PARTS
- Does your system’s rattle and humming drive you crazy? Often simple professional HVAC maintenance can remedy your plight and restore your peace quickly and affordably!
2. CLOGGED OR LEAKING CONDENSER
- That drip, drip, dripping, not to mention the unsightly and unsafe mildew that develops as a result can be handily taken care of by your pro HVAC tech with a good line flush and cleaning or replacement.
3. DEFECTIVE THERMOSTAT
- This is often the cause of a unit that is not cooling properly. Your HVAC professional can reset, repair or replace the thermostat for you. What’s more, your pro tech will be able to help determine any alternative cause to your cooling deficiency and devise the most effective solution for you.
4. FOWL OR MOLDY SMELL
- A fowl or moldy smelling unit is typically exactly what it smells like – the result of a system suffering from mold or mildew buildup. This is typically the result of overdue maintenance, however, it is particularly common in summer’s humid weather. Professional cleaning and filter replacement will have your unit back to normal in no time.
5. POORLY PERFORMING AIR CONDITIONER
- This is most often caused by an aging system, but may also be addressed through basic or advanced maintenance actions by your trustworthy pro HVAC technician.
Are you ready to beat those frustrating AC issues?
Call South Nashville Heating & Cooling today!
At South Nashville Heating & Cooling, we offer professional commercial & residential heating system maintenance, repair and installation you can count on! Give us a call at (615) 834-1636 to set up a free in-home consultation! Remember, if it’s time for that money-saving new air conditioner or furnace, don’t let a tight budget keep you from getting what you need. South Nashville Heating and Cooling offers finance options for you to get the quality products you need. We offer professional commercial & residential heating system maintenance, repair and installation you can count on! Call us today at (615) 834-1636 to set up a free in-home consultation!
FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
To sign up for a $250 new system rebate, click the link below: