Performing routine fall HVAC preventative maintenance has proven to be effective and helps to save you money. With routine system maintenance and service, homeowners are able to identify early on any potential problems and avoid malfunctions or even system failures. It may seem to many homeowners that preventative maintenance is not necessary but rather only a cost they prefer not to incur. However, here at South Nashville Heating and Cooling we want to remind our valued clients that the cost of preventative maintenance is a whole lot cheaper than having to perform replacements of essential system parts or an entire system altogether.
We want our clients to understand that something as simple as routinely changing system filters can add to both the performance of the system and to its overall life expectancy. This, in and of itself, is a form of preventative maintenance that will ensure that your system operates at peak levels, your home and family are comfortable, and your system repairs are minimal.
What To Expect
The team here at South Nashville Heating and Cooling takes tremendous pride in providing the highest quality HVAC preventative maintenance services at prices that are truly affordable. We are committed to meeting the individual needs of all our valued clients in timelines that are accommodating to all. When you schedule a maintenance appointment with our team, one of our certified techs will come out to your home and perform a thorough inspection of your HVAC system. During this inspection any potential problems will be identified and effective solutions will be shared with you. A routine maintenance service appointment with our team includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- · Fan Cleaning – A cleaning of the system fan is mandatory. Excessive amounts of dirt and dust accumulate in the system and cause minimized performance to the fan. A fan cleaning removes allergens, pollutants and other contaminants from your home’s atmosphere while increasing the system’s performance. It also contributes to the lifespan of the components and system.
- Inspect and Clean Condenser Coils – In an effort to provide efficient flow of air and conserve energy, a technician will inspect and clean the system condenser coils as well as the chiller and ensure there is no damage present.
- Check the Thermostat – Our technician will also check your home thermostat to ensure that it is operating properly and is registering required temperatures and pressures.
- Duct Inspection -System ductwork can result in leaks over time. With that said, our technician will inspect all the pipes and ductwork of your system to ensure there are no leaks and to ensure that you have adequate insulation.
- Confirm Motor Amperage – As part of preventative maintenance services, our technician will ensure that your system motor is meeting the manufacturer’s amperage specifications.
- Finally, once the inspection is completed and any problems have been identified, our technician will consult with you and provide you with a list of repairs needed and the costs. They are on hand to answer any questions you may have or discuss any concerns. Once you understand and accept the problems identified, our technician will perform all the necessary maintenance and service repairs.
Don’t Forget to Do Your Part
Here at South Nashville Heating and Cooling, our certified technicians stand ready to provide all your HVAC preventative maintenance service needs. From inspection of all components to necessary system repairs, our techs have got you covered. We want to remind our clients, however, of the importance of scheduling routine system maintenance at least twice per year, once in the spring and again in the fall. Doing so, will greatly benefit your system, home and family and continue to provide comfortable temperatures and atmospheres in your home whether winter, spring, summer or fall. Be sure to reach out to the pros here at South Nashville Heating and Cooling today to schedule your fall service appointment now, before the brisk winter temperatures arrive.