What is Geothermal HVAC? Only one of the hottest, most efficient, and most affordable HVAC systems for commercial and residential heating and cooling today. Geothermal HVAC is aptly named for its method of operation. It takes advantage of more stable temperatures four to six feet beneath the surface of the earth to heat and cool the home. A typical unit includes an indoor handling unit, a buried pipe network, and pump to reinjection well. The indoor handling unit consists of a ductwork system for air-delivery, with the increasingly popular option of radiant floor heating system installation.
Reasons to Consider Geothermal HVAC
You might be surprised to learn that Geothermal HVAC has been in use for more than 60 years. Of course, if you consider some of the heating and cooling techniques of the ancient Romans, the actual timespan is much greater. Here are just a few of the reasons geothermal is an excellent heating and cooling method for most anyone to consider:
- Users do not need extensive knowledge for operation or sustenance
Systems are safe from storm damage and erosion
- Indoor components safe and sound
- Remaining components securely insulated by the earth
- A properly installed system can last for many generations
- Basic maintenance by the property owner involves, simply:
- Occasional checks and filter changes
- Annual coil cleaning
Eco-friendly – emit no greenhouse gases or combustion pollution
- Geothermal systems do not burn fuel, but transfer heat
Consistent, comfortable indoor temperature
Practically “free”, renewable energy
- Consume a minimal amount of electricity for operation of system fan, compressor and pump
Variable installation based on geographic needs
- Pipes may be buried horizontally or vertically
Keep Your Home Cozy
with Geothermal Heating and Cooling!
At South Nashville Heating & Cooling, we offer professional Nashville commercial & residential heating system maintenance, repair and installation you can count on, including geothermal HVAC system installations! For all your Nashville heating and cooling needs, give us a call at (615) 834-1636 to set up a free in-home consultation!
FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
To sign up for a $250 new system rebate, click the link below:
SOUTH NASHVILLE HEATING & COOLING | 501 Veritas St, Nashville, TN | 615-834-1636