With summer finally here, homeowners need to give some special attention to their HVAC systems. Routine maintenance, annual inspections and a Cooling system tune-up are all essential to not only your system’s performance, but to its lifespan as well.
PROPER CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF YOUR COOLING SYSTEM
Here at South Nashville Heating & Cooling, our team of dedicated technicians take pride in providing all our valued clients with the highest quality, yet affordable, HVAC parts and services. We want our clients to understand that, in conjunction with annual routine maintenance performed by our techs, there are a couple of simple maintenance tasks that should be regularly performed as well. This includes:
- Changing air filters – It’s important to change the air filter on your system every two months. A clean air filter allows your cooling system to operate at peak levels while removing contaminants and allergens from the airflow that is distributed in your home. Clean air filters provide improved circulation as well as cleaner air in your home’s atmosphere.
- Maintenance of outdoor compressor – A simple spray and wash of the outdoor compressor will keep dust, dirt, debris and other outdoor elements away from the unit. These elements can cause unsafe and damaging conditions to the compressor which, over time, can lead to rusting and deterioration. Maintenance should also include eliminating the growth of plants, grass, flowers, shrubs, or other forms of elements from around your outdoor compressor.
YOUR AC SYSTEM TUNE UP
When it comes to your Cooling system tune-up, and other complex maintenance issues, our certified, friendly team of licensed HVAC techs have got you covered. Our techs are fully insured to perform all types of HVAC maintenance, including, but not limited to, installs, upgrades, repairs, inspections and the likes. Our techs will test, inspect and perform any necessary repairs to your system components when performing your annual tune-up. These tasks include:
- Inspection of condenser drain pipes, and check and cleaning of the condenser
- Inspection and cleaning of condenser fan motor and system
- Inspection of the system wiring
- Test of your system’s pressure and coolant levels
- Test of the thermostat sensor
- Cleaning the evaporator coil as needed
- Inspection of outdoor disconnect
- Inspection of all system safety features
THE TEAM YOU CAN TRUST
Here at South Nashville Heating & Cooling, having earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts as one of the best all round heating and cooling companies in Tennessee, our team is steadfast in their commitment to maintain that accolade. We are dedicated to helping all our valued clients conserve energy while providing comfortable atmospheres for their families in their homes.
We cannot emphasize enough the importance of performing routine, annual maintenance on your HVAC system. The impact in doing so will have a positive effect on both your pocketbook and your overall comfort. When you neglect routine maintenance, the ramifications can be many. Problems may include system malfunctions and even complete shutdowns. With the extreme summer temperatures here in Nashville, the last thing we want is for our clients to be without adequate air conditioning in the sweltering summer months.
Having an AC tune-up is a surefire way of identifying any potential problems and putting effective solutions in place long before the hardships occur. If you are in need of an annual checkup, inspection, or tune-up, then surely you have come to the right place. Call the professionals here at South Nashville Heating & Cooling today and schedule your system maintenance. We look forward to serving you and to providing you with all the know-how, insight and HVAC services you need, no matter the season, whether winter, spring, summer or fall. Don’t delay! Avoid any interruption to your cooling system this summer by scheduling your Cooling system tune-up and inspection today!