With the summer seemingly in full swing, your AC is probably on full blast already! It’s only May! Are you not only worried about your electric bill, but a possible repair bill as well?
How will you know when your air conditioner is ready to see the professional in Nashville –South Nashville Heating and Cooling?
Even if your air conditioner doesn’t seem to be having issues right now, it still may be the ideal time to set up an appointment for an expert AC service technician to come take a look at it. Like most things in life, when you wait until there is a problem with your system in the peak summer season, not only will you spend more money, you might not get service as fast as you’d like since AC companies are obviously extremely busy in the hotter months!
Routine air conditioner service, at least once a year, could also help you save on your monthly energy expenses by ensuring that your air conditioner is working at top efficiency, offering you cost-effective comfort.
A tune-up may be required. Many customers wonder if a tune-up is necessary. Your cooling system is a major investment in your house; as with all investments, proper maintenance is required. What is generally included in a tune-up?
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure—to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature—to improve comfort and control
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays—to avoid expensive repairs
- Ensure the evaporator coil is clean
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Inspect and clean the condenser
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate if needed
- Check compressor amps at startup
- Plus more safety and efficiency checks
Kick off your summer right with a well-maintained and serviced air conditioner by South Nashville Heating and Cooling! Rest easy knowing that your comfort needs will be met when the temperatures get their hottest. Call South Nashville Heating and Cooling to schedule your appointment today at 615-834-1636. You can sign up HERE to receive a $250 rebate on a new system!
Call us and see why we’re Nashville’s number 1 heating and cooling company!
Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook!